20th Century Fox has released a batch of character posters for the upcoming magical film, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
The film is directed by Tim Burton and is based on the bestselling novel by Ransom Riggs.
The official synopsis reads: “A teen (Asa Butterfield) visits a magical island where children have special powers and dangerous enemies.”
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children is set to hit theaters on September 30, 2016.
The character posters below feature:
- Eva Green as Miss Peregrine, the school headmistress, who can transform into a falcon.
- Asa Butterfield as Jacob Portman, the main character, who must protect the Peculiar Children.
- Ella Purnell as Emma, who can control air and must be weighted down lest she float away.
- Cameron King as Millard, who is invisible (obviously).
- Lauren McCrostie as Olive, who can create fire with her hands.
- Thomas and Joseph Odwell as the Peculiar Twins, who are telepathic.
- Pixie Davies as Bronwyn, who has superhuman strength.
- And Samuel L. Jackson as Barron, who is out to get the Peculiars.
MISS PEREGRINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN
From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable motion picture experience. When Jake discovers clues to a mystery that spans alternate realities and times, he uncovers a secret refuge known as Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As he learns about the residents and their unusual abilities, Jake realizes that safety is an illusion, and danger lurks in the form of powerful, hidden enemies. Jake must figure out who is real, who can be trusted, and who he really is.